Monday, September 1, 2008

WHERE IS OUR DAUGHTER?


I’ll preface this story by letting you know I have zero, and I mean zero memory of this. They other night I went to bed a few hours before Rory. When Rory came into our room he says that I sat strait up in bed grabbed his arm and said/yelled “where is she?…where is she?...do you have her?...Rory where is she?....(wait for it, Wait for it)….WHERE IS OUR DAUGHTER????” To this Rory replied “we don’t have a daughter, go back to bed. So to correspond with this event I’m posting some hilarious photo’s of our would be daughter. The boys had quite a riot with these.


6 comments:

Nellie said...

SO funny! I love the response -- "we don't have one . . . go back to bed." So husband-like. Anyway, maybe you'll have three daughters in a row now! It could happen!!!

Celeste Christensen said...

Sounds like something I would say to Peter! Where is my son!?

Catherine said...

Those pictures are SO funny!!!

angie said...

what if you're pregnant...with a girl?! anyhow, love the pictures and the story!

amber said...

HA! Love it. Love Liam in that wig. What funny little ducks you have...

xo

Annie said...

you just really miss Kate. :)