Friday, September 26, 2008

A visit from Grandma and Papa J.P

Grandma and Papa J.P came for a visit last week and we had a wonderful time. Some of the highlights of the trip where…

A trip to golden gate park to see the buffalo, ride the marry go round and go down the huge slide.
Tons of good movies, our favorite restaurants and take out.

A ferry boat ride across the bay with a bike ride and picnic lunch.

Rory and I went on 20 or so dates in the space of 7 days.
Days by the pool, at gymnastics, at music class and in the courtyard.

A special day for just Dane with the Grandparents

Liam’s Special day too












































Grandma making a huge Sunday dinner of her famous pot roast, carrots, potatoes, sugar snap pear, creamed and baked corn, bread, fabulous gravy and chocolate éclairs. She also invited all of my family in the area to the dinner and kindly fed the whole crowd.



Thanks for such a great time. We love you

5 comments:

angie said...

i wasn't aware of the buffalo...or the buffalo hats for that matter!

Suzanne said...

How fabulous!! They are ideal grandparents!!
PS I miss you guys!

Emily Gillrie said...

Thats so much fun. Why were you 2 dressed up?

Cher said...

How fun AND I am so glad you guys took advantage and went on lots of dates! You ALWAYS look so adorable, when this baby comes out and I lose some weight, I will pay you to go clothes shopping for me, I love your style;)

Celeste Christensen said...

How wonderful! My MIL is here too! Nice relief. BTW we have the same bike trailer! Love it.