Your boys are going to have the best vocab. Especially when Dane starts telling all the girls on the playground how Luscious they are. I LOVE it!
BTW-the mustache's are pretty awesome too! Miss you guys! Tell Laura she better blog once in her life!
OMG!!!! That is to funny.
Finn really is luscious. I hope you're all well-we miss you guys!xo
why do you live so far away????? I miss those boys and Eliot would get a kick out of the weapons they create out of household items. Maybe I'm actually ok with the fact that we live far away...ha ha ha.
G has some trouble with his "L's" as well and I forbid any of the older kids from correcting him. I wike it. :)
very cute! loved it!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Your boys are going to have the best vocab. Especially when Dane starts telling all the girls on the playground how Luscious they are. I LOVE it!
BTW-the mustache's are pretty awesome too! Miss you guys! Tell Laura she better blog once in her life!
OMG!!!! That is to funny.
Finn really is luscious. I hope you're all well-we miss you guys!
xo
why do you live so far away????? I miss those boys and Eliot would get a kick out of the weapons they create out of household items. Maybe I'm actually ok with the fact that we live far away...ha ha ha.
G has some trouble with his "L's" as well and I forbid any of the older kids from correcting him. I wike it. :)
very cute! loved it!
Post a Comment