Well it happens every fall and the blogs are riddled with post about it; the first day of school. Luckily the first “real” day of school is still a year away, so I’ll save my embarrassing amount of tears until then. This year I have Dane is three day a week preschool and Liam in a great one day a week program run by my friend Kara. We spent the Saturday before doing back to school prep. Shopping, hair cuts, an afternoon lunch together and picking out new back packs and lunch boxes. We found the perfect outfits for Dane and Liam’s first day and it just seemed like a waste not to get one for Finn. I never pass up a chance to have them in supper preppy matching ensembles. I know my days are numbered that they will let me, so why not indulge. So here are my little darlings all ready to go.

Dane and Liam's first class of the year


This is Liam telling me all about his day.



This is how it ended for Dane

Love these little guys
2 comments:
SO incredibly cute -- I love the preppy duds. I think you should just do boys -- you do them so well!
SERIOUSLY I CAN"T WAIT TO COME OUT THERE FOR THANKSGIVING!!!
Post a Comment