I love them both--I don't think you could go wrong with either--but you probably already know that and so are asking for some decision making help. I guess I'd go with #1, wait #2, yes--#2.
Both are gorgeous. I like the ribbon detailing on the first but love the short, puffed sleeves and smocking on the second one. I think I'd have to go with the second but the first one is also just lovely. Tough to go wrong!
13 comments:
Both are super cute- but I think I'll vote for #2.
I think #1 matches her name the best, but they ARE both beautiful!
I like them both a lot! But I'm going to vote for #2.
number one... i love the long sleeves...
isnt there a family heirloom dress? I remember someone showing it to me. I pick that one....
I love them both--I don't think you could go wrong with either--but you probably already know that and so are asking for some decision making help. I guess I'd go with #1, wait #2, yes--#2.
Both are gorgeous. I like the ribbon detailing on the first but love the short, puffed sleeves and smocking on the second one. I think I'd have to go with the second but the first one is also just lovely. Tough to go wrong!
No brainer my love...number 1. The Ivory is the best and I LOVE the long sleeves.
Sorry...that is not Carras calling you "my love." It's me, but I am too lazy to sign out..
#1
They are both so precious. How does one choose? I will say #1, but don't think I didn't struggle with that decision.
I love both but #2 is my fav!! I have many baby dresses just like this!! Love them!!
true religion
cheap jordans
longchamp online shop
nike air force
longchamp outlet
air jordan
ferragamo sale
michael kors outlet online
ultra boost
air max 95
Post a Comment