I have really loved seeing Rory with his little daughter. My experience of having the three boys first was wonderful for me. Seeing your husband's face in your sweet baby boys is so touching. With three mini Rory's first I felt like I could fall in love with them a little bit like I fell in love with Rory. Now Rory finally gets to experience that while he falls head over heel for his little Hazel



3 comments:
Oh goodness she is so adorable! Rory is looking good too--like a guy with a job, a healthy baby and supportive wife. I love your perspective on how your relationship grows with added children.
Ok, Anne, I am a little late to that party -- I've been neglecting blogs and just got caught up. Wowza. What an amazing story of how little H got here! Blessings abound. Thanks for sharing -- and you are serioulsy the luckiest girl on the planet to be moving to the greatest state there is! Hope all is well and that you're getting sleep!!
So true! Russ was completely smitten by Eve and she is equally in love with him. Now, Zeke is my little man and I am just falling in love with him! I have a friend whose husband said this "You and The Bird? You're buddies. Me and The Bird? We're in love." (btw, the bird is what they call their daughter.) So, the point is, you hit the nail on the head.
And you will love watching Rory with sweet Hazel and then you will fall more in love with him. It's one big giant LOVE FEST!
Post a Comment