Thursday, June 3, 2010

Probably the coolest girl in the world

I found this girl through my friend Andy, She could possibly be the funniest person alive. After seeing these photos and reading some of her blog I just had to friend her on facebook. Yes I am the weird creepy person that friend ed someone I don't know. The funny thing is, when I told my fellow American doll loving sister Mary about these fantastic pictures she said "I know exactly who you are talking about, I found her blog and think she is hilarious". So two San Fransisco sisters give her the vote of hilarious approval!

2 comments:

Lu and Bran Muffin said...

i've been laughing for like a solid minute. um... give us her url for her blog!!

Anne said...

There's a link build in when I say "her blog" when I describe her. Just click on it. But it's ....

http://chelsey-collins.blogspot.com/