Andy and Jared set up a fun outdoor movie night, with a table of fun movie snacks and half their living room furniture moved outside. Thanks for such a great date night!
I like how you put up two pictures of Logan and Jared. It looks like they hung out all night with their arms around each other. My stomach is hurting I'm laughing so hard.
Andy -- that's hilarious! It totally does look like Jared and Logan had a separate hang out. Release the Kraken! Next time we need to do Clash of the Titans!!
3 comments:
Do I always look like such a nerd? Someone call "What not to wear" on me.
I like how you put up two pictures of Logan and Jared. It looks like they hung out all night with their arms around each other. My stomach is hurting I'm laughing so hard.
Andy -- that's hilarious! It totally does look like Jared and Logan had a separate hang out. Release the Kraken! Next time we need to do Clash of the Titans!!
Post a Comment