You will love that house so much! It is really wonderful and the children will love all that space. I cannot imagine it being any better for your family. It is just perfect.
Congratulations guys! Having moved from our 2 bedroom Menlo Park apartment into our own home, I know you will love it and all the space!!
Wow, Anne.
What a great house. When do you guys head to Texas? xo
Oh, you will love living there, I am sure. It is a wonderful house!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You will love that house so much! It is really wonderful and the children will love all that space. I cannot imagine it being any better for your family. It is just perfect.
Congratulations guys! Having moved from our 2 bedroom Menlo Park apartment into our own home, I know you will love it and all the space!!
Wow, Anne.
What a great house. When do you guys head to Texas? xo
Oh, you will love living there, I am sure. It is a wonderful house!
Post a Comment