Although there were several "good" photos for this shot, I feel like this one really captures the whole experience. Me - focusing on getting the right picture. Rory - enduring to the end. Hazel - sleepy and sweet. Finn- giving everyone a reason to hit him. Dane - attempting to use his swollen face (from a fooze ball accident) to try and smile while ignoring Finn's attack. Liam - ready to pull knives out of his pockets and kill someone.
I think it's safe to say that Hazel was born with the McDonald "get me out of here" smirk.
I think it's safe to say that Hazel was born with the McDonald "get me out of here" smirk.
2 comments:
hahahaha! I love your sense of humor! crack me up. your kids are all so adorable too!
adidas stan smith women
lacoste sale
michael kors outlet online
nike roshe run
longchamp bags
michael kors handbags
ferragamo belt
prada eyeglasses
nike huarache sale
nike huarache
Post a Comment