Thursday, February 24, 2011

Introducing Baby Hazel Rory Alme McDonald



 Welcome to the family gifts from Hazel to the boys and from the boys to Hazel.









Thank you friends and family for all the beautiful flowers





 My mom has been helping us so much, thank you mom you are a life saver and so much fun to have around.



 I grew up in french braids. Having my mom around gave me the opportunity to re-live my childhood hairstyle. There is nothing more soothing than having your mom do your hair. Thanks mom, love you


Baby Hazel Rory (for her dad) Alme (the initials of me and my sisters, Anne, Laura, Mary & Emily) arrived Feb 11th and weighed in at 6 lbs 11 oz and she was 20 inches long. She is a darling easy, sleepy little baby and we are overjoyed to have her in our family. Traumatic birth story soon to follow.

16 comments:

Shannon said...

She is just ridiculously adorable, Anne! And you are absolutely glowing! I love your french braids. And I'm so happy for you and your cute family. Welcome, baby Hazel!

Erin said...

Anne, congratulations! You are gorgeous and so is your baby! I must say I am jealous you have a baby girl...maybe one day I will get one. Hope your have a quick recovery!
Erin (Dickson's cousin)

Sica said...

Oh my goodness, I didn't know you had had her yet! She is so precious! Can I come visit next time I'm in town?

amber said...

Hooray! Hazel is beautiful (those eyes!) and I'm so glad that she's here. I'm dying to hear your traumatic birth story... I hope you're resting and recovering. Give yourself and the crew a hug from me, will you?

Ryan and Christina said...

Oh what a darling darling little girl. Beautiful name. I am so happy for all of you!

Salt H2O said...

She's ADORABLE!!!

Katt said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! She has the most amazing eyes. Just precious! You look beautiful, too. Love your glowing, youthful look with your braids.

Laura said...

congratulations!!!! She is OH SO PRETTY!!!!!!!!

I absolutely LOVE your "maturnity" pics. You are gorgeous!

julieb said...

cant wait to meet her!

Jamie said...

YAY for pink!! Congrats, she is gorgeous!

Celeste Christensen said...

Annie and Rory, What a beautiful addition to your family!! Finally some pink in all that blue!! Hope all is well!!

Emily Gillrie said...

YAY! I can't wait to meet her!

Mindy and Tyler said...

She's gorgeous - so are you. I love that you are wearing pearls in the hospital!

Ana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ana said...

Hazel is breathtaking! And you look radiant. Unreal to look that good after going through such a traumatic experience. So glad you are all well. I am in love with sweet, little Hazel.

Lu and Bran Muffin said...

oh my goodness! How do you guys make such beautiful children!!! I cannot wait to meet little Hazel! I am so happy for your family! LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!