Cassie A. has a fabulous miss America party every year to celebrate all the spectacle, glamor and outrageous-ness the the beauty pageant......I mean scholarship fund has to offer. This year was a total blast! With fabulous food, sash making and a talent show (I did a native American rain dance to "make baby come) and many other festivities. So much fun. Cassie how am I going to live without you and your party skills.
Our talent portion, rain dance
The Allred sisters who hailed from the state "yearning for Zions Ranch" did a choreographed mime light show that was amazing Our Miss America Winner Ana H.
2 comments:
That looks like so much fun!
The talents were incredible. Love the picture where we're trying to rip each other's crowns off. Such a fun, hilarious evening. Hope you're already prepping Hazel for Toddler's and Tiaras. Don't let me down, Anne!
Post a Comment