Anne, these baby photos are so fun to see. That shot of our kids in the baby pool in front of Katie's place is completely making me choked up. I hope you're doing well! Give yourself and your whole crew a big, fat hug from me. And for crying in the night, come visit us. You're like full-blooded Canadian, right? You'll feel right at home :) xo.
4 comments:
I sure love your blog
Dad
I sure love your blog
Dad
Anne, these baby photos are so fun to see. That shot of our kids in the baby pool in front of Katie's place is completely making me choked up. I hope you're doing well! Give yourself and your whole crew a big, fat hug from me. And for crying in the night, come visit us. You're like full-blooded Canadian, right? You'll feel right at home :) xo.
http://www.nikedunks.us.org
adidas stan smith men
adidas superstar UK
michael kors handbags
nike mercurial
tory burch shoes
adidas neo
michael kors outlet
basketball shoes
michael kors outlet
Post a Comment