Pregnant with Dane
Pregnant with Liam
Pregnant with Finn
We are proud to announce the upcoming arrival of baby McDonald #4 in early Feb. I wont quite make my goal of 4 by 30 but pretty close. I'm not very far along but I tell early for two reasons. 1. I want my friends and family to share in my joy and if it were to come to it, my sadness. 2. I need people to know so I have an excuse for wearing the same outfit for three days in a row, for having vomit in my hair and my general lack of involvement, punctuality, a clean house, cared for children, nice appearance and nice personality. I'm pretty sick as usual but I'll be better in 44 days so I'll see you then. Of course we are just assuming we'll have a boy.

16 comments:
Congrats!!!! And I hope you feel better soon...
YAY! Congratulations! Have you tried ye ol' trick of eating crackers or toast in bed 30 min before you get up? That curbs my morning sickness like a cow in the road stops traffic. (Can you tell I'm in Idaho?)
Wooooo hoooo!
i am pregos with my 3rd! I am due in february also. Congrats! you make beautiful boys.
CONGRATS!!! I was just thinking literally two days ago how we need to babysit for you guys again...it's been so long! Please give me a date and Jameson and I will be there!!! If you're not up for going out, I can just come and hang out with the boys or help out around the house! We love you guys and are so excited for you!
Congratulations!!! SO excited for you. (as a new mom of four... it ain't easy... GOOD LUCK!)
Oh my goodness!! CONGRATULATIONS!! That is wonderful news! I am so happy for you. And you look so beautiful in all your pregnancy photos! Oh, what a miracle it is to be a mother and to carry a child. I am thrilled for you! (and secretly hope you get a girl...)
CONGRATULATIONS! Super exciting! We are expecting baby #4 any day and are excited for you do join the fun of 4:)
Congratulations!! We are super excited for you guys.
Congratulations to all of you! How exciting. I'm praying for a girl. How cute to have all those older brothers as protectors! Good luck with the sickie part.
Congrats girl!! I just had my fourth and so far it's going great! I wish a girl for you! My friend, who has 3 boys, is due any day now with a girl...who I wished a girl for. :)
yippee!! Congrats! So sorry you are sick, but it's worth it. I SO missed the having babies before 30 thing -- by alot. Oh well, they are worth it!! Boys are SO fun, as you well know -- keep them coming!
Congratulations Anne and family on soon to be baby #4!! How exciting! I hope the sickness subsides soon. Take care and best wishes for a healthy pregnancy!
Yay! Congrats. I'm sorry you're sick...take unisom! If you get desperate get some zofran!
You do realize that each pregnancy picture looks more and more chic and sassy right. I'll be expecting big things for pregnancy #4. Congratulations! After this (boy four) you can get your girls!!! And maybe we'll have a boy one day.
http://www.nikedunks.us.org
adidas stan smith men
adidas superstar UK
michael kors handbags
nike mercurial
tory burch shoes
adidas neo
michael kors outlet
basketball shoes
michael kors outlet
Post a Comment