Dane’s Fifth Birthday was as exciting as he is. Breakfast being the only meal he really eats we decided to have a big Saturday morning breakfast bar. It had every sugared cereal a child could possibly want. Dane’s eyes just lit up when he saw the brightly colored cereal boxes all in a row. (Highly recommended, you fulfill all their breakfast fantasies for $10 at Wal-Mart). We followed up the cereal with a green alligator cake and singing. The green icing stained all of our mouths and made us look festive slash like we had rabies. Next we opened presents and all watched the king of enthusiasm make us each feel like we picked the best gift. Then we went outside for a few rounds of duck duck goose (Dane’s favorite game), some silly string, water balloon fights and a few more games. Now at this point I had the bright idea of making the whole family (extended included) go to see Coralline. This was a mistake and way to scary for children…..or even me. Sorry about that family (I’m still living it down). Dane my little boy I can’t believe how old you are. You have grown up to be so smart, sensitive, intense and creative. I know your strong will will bless you throughout your life with determination and focus. I love how protective you are of your brothers and how much hugs and kisses mean to you. You are such a wonderful son.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Dane's 5th Birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ah this looks so perfect for Dane! He is so lucky to have such fun parents, cousins, and aunt's and uncles!!
Holy cow! All your boys bdays are in March!! What will your girls' birthday month be? Amazing! I need to be better at birthdays since all of mine are in differrent months!
Hope all is well . . .
Post a Comment