Saturday, July 5, 2008

This months date nights with the boys

We had some exciting date night/days with the boys this month. Rory took Dane to a baseball game in the city. They took the train up to the game with our good friends the whites. Arden and Dane have been friends most of their lives and Newel and Rory grew up together in Florida. All the boys had a fabulous time and could not stop talking about it for hours. Especially Newell he’s quite the little chatter box. Liam and I went to this fancy little candy store called the sugar shack in Menlo Park. I had wanted to check this place out for quite a while and I finally had an excuse. Liam seemed to be in his fantasy land trying all the candy and playing with the toys. We have been playing candy land lately so it fit just perfectly.




































No comments: