My sister Mary and I threw a garden party brunch for an MBA friend of ours. We asked everyone to dress in white and wear pearls. The favors were ribbon tied gossamer bags filled with fresh apricots, lemons and plums from Mary’s garden. The whole event could not have gone better. Late the night before while doing the flowers, I realized I needed about 20 more bundles of filler for the centerpieces. So all around my house in every direction the bushes are stripped bare. Mary and I got a chance to use our china and had so much fun planning every detail. We could not have done it without Our dear husbands. Rory watch the kids all day and Mike was once again the go to guy for everything we could have possible needed. Here is a copy of the menu and a few photos. 


7 comments:
WOW! i love it!... great idea. what nice friends you are. the place looked spectacular
amazing!! Now I know who to call when I need to throw a party!!
Do I need to wait for my party until I actually get my graduate degree, or would you prefer to come throw it for me as a commencement celebration? I'm fine with either - just let me know.
You are amazing! The flowers are spectacular (and I spy a certain Martha Stewart trick :)
It looks so gorgeous! You know how to throw a fabulous party!!
So it is 3;17 in the morning here and I just got done studying for my exam. Right now I have some speakers attached to my labtop so I could here some music. When I was done studying i closed my I-tunes and looked at your blog then out of no wear, this really loud music came on. For about the last 15 minutes I tried to figure out where the Heck the music was coming from.... it was your Blog. I think its time for me to go to bed.
UGH!!! I wish I could have been there. Beautiful. You ladies are so talented. I love that you stripped the EV bushes for filler.
Post a Comment