just caught up on your blog! LOVE the pirate p.j.s. Hazel looked darling at her big 1st birthday! And you are as gorgeous as ever. Love your summer jar (can I come over and say I'm bored, just so I can pick one?) and your banner wins you the best mom of the year award (and you win that every year, because you're awesome).
Whew! I just got caught up too. I love your party theme for Hazel--but when do you not throw awesome parties? Swim team, how do you do it? The bored jar is genius. I miss you like crazy and wish I had time to call and chat with you...some day?
3 comments:
just caught up on your blog! LOVE the pirate p.j.s. Hazel looked darling at her big 1st birthday! And you are as gorgeous as ever. Love your summer jar (can I come over and say I'm bored, just so I can pick one?) and your banner wins you the best mom of the year award (and you win that every year, because you're awesome).
Whew! I just got caught up too. I love your party theme for Hazel--but when do you not throw awesome parties? Swim team, how do you do it? The bored jar is genius. I miss you like crazy and wish I had time to call and chat with you...some day?
yeezy boost
adidas yeezy boost
michael kors outlet online
nike air max 2016
kobe 11
michael kors outlet
nike polo
nike roshe run
falcons jersey
nike air max 2017
Post a Comment