Let the countdown begin, my mother was kind enough to let us use my childhood advent calendar this year. The boys loved it, it also worked so much better than the candy ones that they just steal and eat in a day.
Finn's Santa gift "a castle and a good guy knight and a bad guy knight and a princess and a dragon"
Liam's Santa gift. He had been eyeing this for months and was so happy when he got it that we couldn't tare him away to open other presents.
Dane's Santa gift. He wanted a real magic set this year.
Little boy Rory
The anticipation was killing them!
Another successful year full of magic, happiness, giving and joy.
4 comments:
I love the pajamas! Your living room looks magical! and I wish I could have been there!
so wonderful and fabulous to see the magic and joy of such a wonderful family Christmas. Well done Anne and Rory
just had to come over and say a hearty congrats! to you and your cute family on the arrival of Hazel! I'm so glad that all turned out well, and that she is adorably happy and healthy. I hope that you are on the mend, and that you're enjoying her sweet baby girlness :).
light up shoes
hermes belts for men
nike air zoom pegasus 32
yeezy boost 350 v2
chrome hearts outlet
cheap jordans
harden shoes
hermes belt
michael kors handbags
michael kors handbags
Post a Comment