Dane Being pampered before I even got out of bed
Mom, Dane and I at the old Carrolwood park of my childhood
Helping Lauren bustle her dress, one of my favorite moments. She looked so beautiful
Some wedding antics
Dad, Mom, Dane and I went on the ever famous Clearwater pirate ship!
Mom and Dad's Titanic moment
Post corner pizza....soooooooooo Good!
Dad letting Dane drive, the hair gives an accurate depiction of the speed they were going
The roses waiting for me in the guest room, thanks mom and dad you always make me feel so loved. We had the time of our lives!
Thanks to Jan and JP who flew out to take care of Liam and Finn while I was gone and Rory was working. They boys had so much fun and I'm glad we got to spend some time with you when we got back.
4 comments:
Wonderful visit. I loved time alone with Dane and Anne. We are all so happy for Lauren and thrilled that Anne got to be part of her special day. But I must say that pirate ship day was awesome. So much fun.
I love that you take these special trips one on one with your boys! It looks like you had an amazing time--even with a rocky start.
When I originally left a comment I appear to have clicked on the -Notify
me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each
time a comment is added I recieve 4 emails with the same comment.
Perhaps there is a means you are able to remove me from that service?
Thanks a lot!
Feel free to surf to my website :: see more
You could certainly see your expertise within the work you write.
The world hopes for more passionate writers such as you who aren't afraid to say how they believe. At all times follow your heart.
Take a look at my webpage - visit
Post a Comment