Saturday, September 25, 2010
My very first Girly outfit!
I went through all the baby stuff and found that I have one white blanket that will work. It's a little crazy that I can have crates and crates of baby supplies and now I'm starting from scratch. A little crazy and a little fantastic. I also realized after talking with my sister Mary, that I need to figure out my baby girl style. I have quite a few well dressed baby girl icons to look to such as Rowan, Eva & Jane among others. So now I'm wondering what is my baby girl style? Am I crew cuts preppy, fancy Nancy frilly, tootoos and rain boots, florals and classics, there is a whole new world out there to discover. But for now I'm starting with a dress, a soft pretty gorgeous pink dress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Anne! I am laughing out loud and so thrilled for you! She'll be so beautiful (and clever, to boot). Congratulations!
I remember buying our first girl outfit. We were in Santa Barbara! Oh, so fun. I think your style can be anything...mix it up! That's the best!
Post a Comment