Saturday, May 15, 2010

Why can't my family take a picture!

Exhibit A. The death grip, choke hold pose.
Exhibit B. why are we all crouched over? why do I look like a lion-ness with my crazy hair? Why can't anyone ever look at the camera?
Exhibit C. Thank you boys for your lovely Easter pose. This just screams class and good behavior. I will be sure to frame this in the living room.
Exhibit D. This may look like a nice and normal picture...until you look at the painful old man pants, front wedgie, peek around thumb nightmare that Liam is going through. Thanks Rory

13 comments:

Sarah said...

oh my gosh you make me laugh so hard Anne. You kill me.

Nikki CB said...

OK, I seriously just cracked up.

Super B said...

LOL!! Too funny!

Amy said...

The "peek around thumb nightmare" made me laugh to tears.

Emily P said...

You made me laugh out loud. Old man pants do look painful.

Carrie Hellewell said...

Poor, poor Liam. He'll never live that down. The outfits are all very cute though!

Andy said...

Too funny!

nickandtif said...

I'm laughing so hard it hurts! That's what I LOVE about you Anne!

Anna said...

Fabulous photos!!! Ever seen awkwardfamilyphotos.com/ ? Yours do pretty good. I was laughing out loud, especially your description of the last one!

Unknown said...

I too laughed to tears! Thanks to Liam for some good entertainment, even though he's now unable to have children :)

The Ballard Family said...

Tears! Tears! Shawn and I are laughing our heads off over here! Frame it! Frame it! Are you taking votes?

Cassie said...

Oh Anne! My day has been one long nightmare and your commentary on the last family photo just made me laugh out loud! Thanks so much, you've saved me again.

Aimee Memory said...

This is funny stuff!! You will look back and remember these times when the boys are young. Only a few more years and they will be more obedient (usually around the age of accountabliility age 8). The picture taking gets better, I swear. But this just cracks me up. GOOD TIMES! And really cute outfits!