
After 24 Plus hours of hard labor and over 3 hours of pushing, I am more than pleased to announce the birth of Matthew Frederick Field. Born 9 pounds 4 oz and 21 inches long. Mary and Mike could not be more thrilled and are currently attempting to get a little rest.
6 comments:
Amazing. Mary looks so good and Matthew is just adorable. I love him and all of the pictures taken.
ok what's up with these 24 hours labors we are having?? ridiculous!!
she looks fabulous though. i didn't care to put on makeup after the labor. now i wish i would have.
So, I guess 24 hours of labor runs in the family? Mary looks lovely. Mike looks really happy and teh baby is so cute!
What a beautiful family!!! And gorgeous photos, Anne.
Matthew is such a handsome little guy! And Mary looks incredible; especially after such an excruciating labor and delivery. Such a perfect, little family. Congrats to Mary and Mike!
longchamp bags
led shoes
adidas nmd
air yeezy
kyrie irving shoes
lebron 13 low
nmd r1
nike dunks
lacoste online shop
michael kors outlet store
Post a Comment