Thursday, February 19, 2009


The holiday of love brought some good times to the McDonald home. Pink heart pancakes, flowers, valentines, lots of kisses, dear friends and confessions of undying love from professor McDonald. I Love this holiday!





7 comments:

Taryn said...

wow...you sisters are just gorgeous! too fun!

love all the pink and red in your family picture.

Mary Dawn said...

Love love love it!

Lu and Bran Muffin said...

i'm going to eat your children when i come in June! miss you!

A.D. McClish said...

You are so good with all your decorations!! I'm sure Rory loved seeing his boys dressed in pink. JJ is going to give him a hard time for that. Looks like you guys had a great time!

Ryan and Christina said...

great family pic! Teach those boys to be romantic for all the mom's of little girls in the world!

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

oh! I love the sister pic! Love the LOVE tree!

adidas nmd said...

adidas nmd r1
michael kors handbags sale
lacoste outlet
longchamp
yeezy boost
kobe sneakers
fitflops clearance