We finally started a blog! I toyed with the idea of naming it Flard after the first initials of all our names but surprisingly it was taken. So Rory and Anne @ BlogSpot it is. I hope to keep up with everyone better and have a record of our fabulous, hectic, fun and crazy life with our three darling boys.
Anne McDonald
8 comments:
Nice. Welcome to the blog world.
So glad you finally have a blog! We can always keep in touch now. Post more pics soon!
It's about *!?@*ing time!
ashley took the words right out of my mouth. whoever she is, i hate her.
Love your blog! Can I come and live with you and Dane after you get married? I will wear plaid shorts.....please?
i love this photo!!! I am so excited to see what ya'll are up to more frequently!!! Yeah!!!
I think of you often and have wondered how life is treating you with #3. We miss you and are so excited to keep up via blogs!!! Congrats on your sister's wedding and YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!!
Me too! I started this June. I feel so behind. I can't believe Mary got married. I mean I saw her in July at Courtney's wedding. You guys look great!
Post a Comment